Saturday, August 2, 2008

Starting New School!

On 28 of July Monday, It was my first day of my new school...
I was SO excited to go to school and meet new friends!
In the morning my maid woke me up, I straight away woke up! Usually I am so lazy to wake up and I whine a lot. Ok let's skip! .........................................................................................
I was in the car almost reaching school. I was SOOOO excited and i started to feel a little nervous. When I reached school, we all have to gather in the canteen. Wait A Miniute... I haven't Introduce My school... My school is in STB- ACS( A.K.A Sekolah Tiara Bangsa- Anglo Chinese School), It is huge and located in Jl. Bandar Jati, Kelurahan Setu, Jakarta Timur.
O ya, So We gathered in the school canteen and went up to class. I met a lot of new faces, when it was snack time my new friends showed me around. Pretty soon they bacame my friends...
Now at school I hang Out with my friends called Nalula and Alma they are awesome friends!

No comments: