Friday, July 11, 2008

Wierd DreamSSS in ONE night!

It's crazy that last night I have so many dreams. It's like I am a dream master... I'll tell you why...
I had this dream that I think it's scary that night. So, I woke up and I said to myself I want a different dream. So I went back to sleep and I really did got a different dream, the same thing happened. So, I woke up again and I told myself I want another different dream.So, I went back to sleep and I got a different dream again.I woke up again and said the same thing. This time I liked the dream I had. Suddenly I felt uncomfartable. I woke up and had a glass of water. I wanted to continue the dream I had before. I went back to sleep and continued my dream.
Cool Huh???

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy S said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy S said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.