Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Missing Handphone!

I was in my Buddhist Center having a rehearsal for the SGI big day. And usually I will never want to go to my Buddhist Center because I have no friends there. But today in the morning I woke up very early and was very enthusiastic to go there, because I have started to make a few friends...
I was having my rehearsal with my friends while it was almost time to go home. I opened my bag to get my hand phone, but it wasn't there. I checked more then 5 times and it was not there. Some people helped me find it and tried to use their hand phones to call mine, but the thief had turn it off. I called my mom with a ladies phone and my mom was very disappointed, she asked me to head home. In the Buddhist center I holded my cry, but as soon asI reached the car I cried so hard. ( I am not sensitive) I cried so hard because I got that hand phone from all my friends for my birthday present 2 days ago, I have begged my mom and dad to give me that so long time ago and now I finally get my Xpress Music Nokia.
I just wish I get it back.

No comments: