Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Basketball CCA! Urgh!!!

At school I have Basketball CCA. I think it's ok, but the thing I really don't like about it is that I am the only girl in grade5. The rest of the people are grade5 and 6 boys. The only girls are Sarah, Astari, Jessica and Stephanie. They are from grade6, they hardly even talk to me! So it's like I am alone...
Lonely So Lonely, I have Nobody, I'm on my own, oooowwnnn! ( Akon Song)
Everytime before we play a basketball game there are 2 captains and they have to choose who's on their team. I am always the last to get picked. Urgh!
Oh well, that's it!

3 comments:

SyL said...

Dont worry man.. you are an uber cool girl!! Give them some time to get to know you first.. and i'm sure when they do, u'll be the superstar. And its always a plus to hang out with kids from higher level ;). Just take it easy.. *hugzz*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mandysantoso(: said...

Thank You VERY MUCHEE XD i will try.. hehehe xx